Tuesday, September 29

Why Paramount Assets Corporation was founded?



Paramount Assets Corporation was officially incorporated back in 2007. It’s not so official presence was backdated to 2005.

Looking back, in 2004 when we were looking for small office to rent. The proprietors are charging exorbitant rental, the furnishing was sub-standard or the location is not appropriate for office use. Some offices don’t come with Internet broadband and some are really dirty. Some of proprietors rented out their partial office to fully utilize their unused space and to gain some income. Especially proprietors are business owners and invested into office properties for capital appreciation are often mismanaged as they often do not have the capacity to manage it well or they can’t be bothered. Often than not, most of them took several days to response to our feedbacks. This is what we didn’t like.

So I thought I can do a much better job and started sourcing for a commercial property to purchase. Some sellers didn’t want to entertain me due to my age. What I was thinking at that time, how could you judge a person based on his age? After many tries, I found something I like and the agent is willing to serve me.
I still remember the whole process didn’t take more than 5 minutes for me to consider. The seller was the one in dilemma, deliberately delaying my time in a bid to find another buyer who is willing to pay his asking price. Finally the seller agreed to my asking price, not without asking me to foot the bill for his lawyer.

Finally, we inaugurate our presence in office leasing in 2006 and responses were pretty encouraging. Today, we have owned 2 properties with another 2 joining our strength soon and another under our management.


No comments:

Post a Comment