Monday, January 16

My beliefs and values



Every person have their own set of beliefs, a set of rules that helps them make decision and function today to day, regardless of your race, your gender, your religion and your age. If someone tells you no, I do not have any beliefs, I only believe in myself. Don't be mislead by this statement. He just told you his beliefs, his own set of rules. Let me share with you some of my beliefs.

  1. Never have any business dealings with family members especially relatives. (I'd really like my reunion dinner in peace and harmony)
  2. Don't eat and shit at the same place, it stinks.
  3.  Make things happen, don't presume it will happen.
  4. Partnership is built not only on trust but on the strength of each other.
  5. When you are rich, everyone is your friend. When you are in need, your friend is everyone’s except you.
  6. Treat others like how you want to be treated.
  7. You only have 1 reputation, treasure it.
  8. Do what you know best and leave the rest to the professionals.
  9. Your employees are your tools that make money for you. Treat them well but scrap away the rust or it will corrode others.
  10. There is nothing too difficult to achieve, if you can do it, I can do it better ~ probably with the right help) :P

By : Jared Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment